Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Plans! (Last Blog!!!!!!!!!)




Finally, the last blog of the year!! With this last blog I would like for you to tell everyone what your plans are for the summer. Also, you may add jabs at Mr. Hinman, positive comments for Mr. Hinman, how much you liked the blogs and his class, and anything else that comes to mind.

**(Remember the blog posting rules still apply, so do not be rude and also remember this is worth points so get it done!)


Due: By the end of school!

9 comments:

  1. I am planning to get a job. It varies between working in Bow at the western store, and spraying thistles.HAHA! I am also planning on going to the Nebraska Land day concerts. Im sure Ill stay busy with all the volleyball and basketball camps also. Anddd some of the blogs were "interesting" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i plan on heading downto licoln for the fourth of july and seeing my mom and my little sisters i miss them so much MR hinmans class was a blast i had so much fun and he was hard at sometimes but i deserved it and it helped me out alot id like to stay in contact with alot of people this summer cuase last summer all i did was sit inside so this summer im getting out of the house hope you all have great summers also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on working at School House Graphics and keeping busy with camps. I am going to Omaha for a few days in July and taking a family vacation. I'm gunna spend time with friends and family and try not to think about coming back to school. This class was fun and a great study hall on some days. Thanks Hinman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this summer I'm planning on working bunches. I babysit and work at the school too! hopefully being outside a lot and having tons of FUN!:) also I have millions of volleyball and basketball camps and leagues plus weights, so that should keep me busy. maybe even have time for vacation...maybe! I thought that some of this years blogs were good that we knew about, but not the political ones because I'm not into that type of thing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to lifeguard at the pool as well as spend time with family friends show my cattle pigs and have a great summer!

    PS I think current events should be more of a core class because its important for students to know current issues and what it going on all over the world and how it could affect us now and forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer I plan on doing a lot of camping with my family which includes fishing -_- Not so siked about that. I can wait for swimming. I will be spending plenty of time outside (Hoping for a tan :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm planing to hit some rodeos, and work on a ranch down by Elwood.

    I realy like current events it keeps you up to date on the latest news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to get a job this summer! Still don't really know what that's going to be though. But I will figure something out. And I will hang out with friends and family this summer. This class was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I plan on working at the pool again :) this summer is going to be a lot of fun just like every other summer and I'm ready to get out of here!

    ReplyDelete

Remember this is 3 test grade points! Answer the questions fully and completely. 3/3=100%, 2/3=66%, 1/3=33%. Failure to complete blog or a violation of blogging rules will lead to a 0/3=0%. It is your responsibility to complete the blogs sufficiently and on time. Your blog grades are updated on the grade web page. Make sure to check your grades often!