
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/23/ep.facebook.addict/index.html
Your Assignment:
1). Read the article in the link provided below and provide fairly detailed summary of the article.
2). State your opinion/thoughts on the article.
Due: Sunday 3/6/11 by no later than 11:59pm
The five signs that you are addicted to facebook are:
ReplyDeleteA. You lose sleep over facebook.
B. You spend over an hour on facebook daily.
C. You become obsessed with your exlover.
D. You ignore work in favor of Facebook.
E. The thought of getting off Facebook leaves you in a cold sweat.
2. I thought this article was very educational. I learned that facebook is becoming an addiction.
1- this article shows how to tell if someone is spending to much time on facebook
ReplyDelete2- i think facebook is a part of the american culture now and will never be lost, just replaced. it cannot over take a person because that is not good.
1- People are getting addicted to facebook and are not paying attention to their family or jobs.
ReplyDelete2- I think that its stupid that you can stay off facebook long enough to help your child on homework.